Redtail Mountain Lodges
May 16, 2016
Townlake MOB
May 16, 2016

Fayette Physicians Center

This 100,859 square foot, five-story Medical Office building is located at 1267 Ga Hwy 54 W in Fayetteville, GA. As the Developer, Randolph Williamson worked with architects, Earl Swenson & Associates, to design, construct and build out the interior using conventional steel and brick. This building is attached to the Northwest corner of Piedmont Fayette Hospital. Randolph Williamson is the Developer, Owner, Broker and Property Manager for this building, which is currently home to Piedmont Cancer Institute and The Women's Specialists of Fayette.