Led by Mark Williamson, Randolph Williamson’s construction team has completed more than 500 commercial projects that have a cumulative value approaching $1 billion, and offers all delivery methods from general contracting to construction management to design build. It is recognized for its commitment to innovation while delivering even the most complex projects on time and within budget.
In addition to general CRE construction, Randolph Williamson brings particular expertise in building soundstages for entertainment and religious organizations, as well as medical office buildings, hotels, high-end interiors and other specialty projects.
The Randolph Williamson construction team prides itself on delivering projects on time, in budget and with personal attention throughout the project.
Simply put, we get it done right the first time.
Construction & Preconstruction Services
- Site selection and analysis
- Concept design
- 3-D modeling
- Cost estimating
- Feasibility studies
- Constructability review
- Project scheduling
- Material procurement
- Life cycle cost analysis
- Value engineering
- Subcontractor selection
- Quality control
- Schedule maintenance
- Change order management
- Safety programming
Construction Delivery Methods
A turnkey design-build platform that leverages the expertise of all of our teams, including development, real estate property management and construction. This process is favored by many of our clients because of its inherent features of saving time and money through the following benefits:
- Enhanced accountability with single-source responsibility throughout the project
- Ease of communication and efficiency
- Enables fast-track scheduling
- Project team clearly understands design intent
- Facilitates teamwork to find creative solutions to save time and money
Construction Management At-Risk
A Williamson senior executive joins the project team as your trusted partner. Starting in the pre-construction phase, we provide experienced guidance and leadership through open and honest communication. Our services include:
- Soliciting multiple bids from every subcontractor and trade
- Negotiation of exact scopes of work
- Responsibility for price guarantees and performance
- Reduction or elimination of budget overruns resulting from design flaws
- Guaranteed maximum pricing, reducing project financing concerns
- Strict adherence to project schedule
As a highly respected construction contractor for more than 25 years, the Randolph Williamson construction team serves a large number of clients who are solely seeking general contractor services.
With proficiency in all aspects of CRE construction from hospitality/ hotel to mixed-use, to religious and educational facilities, to entertainment and sound stages, we provide unparalleled expertise. As general contractors, we join your project team when the design phase is nearly complete providing our skill in the design, bid and build project delivery.
This model enables our team to complement our clients’ capabilities with our expert construction services through a negotiated or competitive bid process.