1.145 acres located on Ga Hwy 85 in Fayetteville, Georgia
An excellent opportunity to acquire a highly desirable tract of land located on busy GA Hwy 85 just south of the old Courthouse in Fayetteville, Georgia. Formerly, Melear’s Barbeque for over 40 years, this tract offers excellent visibility and access for any business venture. The tract of land has +/- 575 feet of road frontage on Ga Hwy 85 and sits directly across from the west entrance of the new Fayette County Justice Center. Site has a traffic count in excess of 27,240 vehicles per day.
There are several existing buildings including a restaurant building of +/-2,460 sf. The property is zoned C-3 (Highway Commercial) and has access to all utilities.
- County: Fayette
- City: Fayetteville
- Parcel Size: 1.145 Acres
- Building Size: +/- 2,460 sf
- Road Frontage: +/- 575 feet on GA Hwy 85
- Topography: Relatively flat
- Utilities: All utilities including sewer are available
- Zoning: C-3 Commercial Highway
- Traffic Count: GA Hwy 85: 27,240 VPD
- Listed Price $599,000